Your office building is the place to meet different clients/ customers. Your employees want to work in the best environment where they feel safe and it is highly vital to keep the environment clean. When you want to handle the business of a normal day you need to maintain property value. When you are unable to handle the responsibility of a clean environment, you need to work on maintaining a better environment. To ensure better office cleaning, it is better to get with professional commercial cleaners.
Commercial Cleaning Daily Checklist
The commercial cleaner’s tasks depend on what you have them do. It is dependent on why you hire them and what is included in cleaning tasks. If you get with Clean Group Commercial cleaners Sydney you can discuss the different cleaning practices. The cleaning tasks may vary on your requirements and the package you choose however there is some daily cleaning checklist that every cleaning company follow:
- Clean screens and dust keyboards.
- Vacuum floors and under desks and tables.
- Clean the windows
- Disinfect major items such as lamps, fax machines, copiers, staplers, and more.
- Dust desks and other surfaces.
- Empty trash and recycling.
- Clean out the kitchen and refrigerator
- Clean and disinfect the table or food counters.
- Clean and disinfect the toilets and sinks
- Sweep away the floor of debris then mop it with disinfectant.
- Clean off hard surfaces and other trash not in the recycling bin
- Sweep away the leaves, branches, or debris that is on the sidewalk or near the front door.
- Vacuuming the welcome mats are cleaned off and in the right place.
- Clean and apply solutions on glass doors to make them dirt and streak-free and shiny.
- Empty outdoor trashcans
- Trim back branches or bushes that into the way.
At the end of the day, you need to ensure that everything is cleaned properly. For this, you’ll require supplies and equipment that help your office to be in good shape. If you choose the in-house cleaners, you’ll have to think about the supplies and cleaning solutions. However, when you hire cleaning companies they bring their own supplies, materials, and equipment which include the solutions as well that are used to clean the office. So, this help to ensure you get the best clean environment without spending money on buying equipment.